Saturday 22 October 2011

The Movies

Oh my god. Have you ever had one of those days where, like, everything went wrong? It seems like my whole life is made up of days like those.
Today Joanne and I were supposed to be meeting Robin Taylor and Finn and go see the new Sarah Jessica Parker movie... My dad was giving us a ride in the car but he totally took the longest detour and we ended up in the middle of like, this quarry or something... It was so embarrassing, he kept trying to talk to Joanne about I don't even know what! But we had our gameboy cable with us and we were able to trade pokemon while dad had another one of his episodes... God bless Nintendo, right? We missed the movie but Joanne said SJP looks like her skin is made of an old leather handbag anyway. She is so right.

No comments:

Post a Comment