Wednesday 19 October 2011

One-eighty

Seriously, my life is so hard!
This morning when I woke up I couldn't get in the bathroom 'cause my dad was in there again, for like, two whole hours! Sometimes he's in there for like, seriously, days... And he's not even using the toilet because he never flushes or anything. It is sooo bad for you not to go to the bathroom when you need to, anyone would think my dad WANTS me to get a urine infection. Anyway when he came out he was wringing his hands and shaking, like always. It took him another ten minutes to get my pop tarts ready before school -he dropped one and actually expected me to eat it!
God, I was like sooo tardy, but it was only math. Joanne told me that when I was at home Josh Carey did a one-eighty on his board and I missed that because of my dad. Lame!

No comments:

Post a Comment